mardi 4 août 2015

From Fabrics to Ideas!!!

 
The home rénovations are doing well... we are in decoration time, and time is shared between inside and outside !!!

And while Mr working on the ground, I'm in the fabrics!!

Kitchen paint was redone and living room too, and we put a  little higher curtain rods (it enlarges the space it seems !! and it's true!)

But voilà...I still like my curtains , but they were not long enough !!

No problem: a color matching cloth, ribbon and hot glue for the ribbon and go !!

I took the opportunity to cover small-seat storage boxes awful and all worn ...

And while we're talking fabrics, I show you the achievements made for my children there already 2 years !! but super practical when we go somewhere to play quietly, and super fun to make with ideas to infinity !!!!
Not my original idea (you can find it on the web) but my idea with the fabric et and the theme (little Boy has an Noah's arch)
The only thing is that I used  carton box but with the time it is not stronger!!
May be next time I will use plastic card.
 
Les rénovations à la maison avancent un peu... nous sommes dans la finition, et le temps est partagé entre intérieur et extérieur!!!
Et pendant que Monsieur travaillent sur le terrain, je suis dans le tissus!!
On a refait les peintures de cuisine et salon, et remis les tringles à rideaux un peu plus haut (ça agrandit l'espace il parait!! et c'est vrai!)
Sauf que voilà, mes rideaux me plaisaient toujours, mais ils n'étaient plus assez longs!!
Pas de problèmes: un drap de couleur assorti, du ruban et de la colle chaude et c'est parti!!
J'en ai profité pour recouvrir des petits sièges-boites de rangements affreux et tout usés...
Et tant qu'à parler tissus, je vous montre des réalisations faites pour mes enfants il y a déjà 2 ans!! mais super pratiques quand on va quelque part pour jouer tranquillement, et super agréables à confectionner avec des idées à l'infini!!!!
L'idée originale n'est pas de moi , on peut trouver plusieurs idées sur le Web, mais par contre le thème et les tissus sont mes idées.
Little Boy a eu son arche de Noé, j'ai même fait des animaux au crochet mais ils se sont sauvés!!!
 

 

 
Bonne semaine,
 
Have a good week,
Miss

3 commentaires:

  1. Oh! Et j'ai cru apercevoir un tres beau plaid aux chevrons ... ��
    C'est toujours plaisant de changer la déco chez soi, c'est un peu comme si on changeait de maison!
    Plein de bisous !
    Mine

    RépondreEffacer
  2. Love your colour choices...everything is looking wonderful x
    Susan x

    RépondreEffacer

Please leave a comment, I appreciate to know what You think of my blog.
Your comments are precious to me.
And Come back visiting again.......
Miss xx