lundi 16 mars 2015

2 winners!

Congratulations, Mamasmercantile and BumbleBri,

you are my two winners!! as you both sent me a cute message!

Please now send me your email via Contact Me Form just under my profile (here on the right)
And I will send you the pattern in PDF via email today!!

Hope you will like it  and your little girls too and do not forget to send me a link when your doll is done!!

Thank you again for your great support and nice messages.

Miss.




6 commentaires:

  1. Congrats to the winners !!! Tu as été vraiment généreuse ! Bonne journée, bises

    RépondreEffacer
  2. Bravo aux participantes et lauréates, j'espère voir leurs réalisations ;-)

    RépondreEffacer
  3. Oh! Zut ! Quelques jours de vacances et ...j'ai loupé cette magnifique pepette ! Elle est vraiment trop trop belle ! Bravo aux gagnantes mais surtout à toi pour ce beau patron ...
    Bises
    Mine

    RépondreEffacer
  4. Hi! I keep trying to leave the email and comment in the form, but it doesn't work for me. This is my email: helpful.brianna@gmail.com

    Again, THANK YOU!!!! :-)

    RépondreEffacer
  5. Pour ne plus rien manquer je suis maintenant ton blog !:)
    Bon we, bisessssss
    Mine

    RépondreEffacer
  6. Congrats to the lucky lucky winner! I hope you are having a lovely day friend!!!! And a good weekend to you! Nicole xoxo

    RépondreEffacer

Please leave a comment, I appreciate to know what You think of my blog.
Your comments are precious to me.
And Come back visiting again.......
Miss xx