mardi 27 mai 2014

My Week in Pictures / Ma semaine en photo.








1. My garden is growing, and we are making arrangement.

2.My magnolia tree, I Like it so much!

3. The first Magnolia flower opened.

4.A cross stich made this week and an idea to deal with.

5.The US edition  of Mollie makes GREAT!!!

6 and 7. My two little dolls on sale on Etsy.


This is my week stills.

join in the Beetle shack.

Miss xx

3 commentaires:

  1. Your little dolls are adorable! I also must add that I get hilariously happy (and silly) upon seeing a new edition of Mollie makes :)
    P.S. Thanks for the lovely comment!

    RépondreEffacer
  2. Lovely pics, especially the cross-stitch :)
    Jillxx

    RépondreEffacer
  3. Hi Miss, I've nominated your blog for the Liebster Award , please pop on over to my blog posts http://emeraldcottage.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/liebster-part-1.html and http://emeraldcottage.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/liebster-part-2.html to see what it's all about :)
    Jillxx

    RépondreEffacer

Please leave a comment, I appreciate to know what You think of my blog.
Your comments are precious to me.
And Come back visiting again.......
Miss xx