vendredi 23 mai 2014

The joy of colours / La joie des couleurs


This week, the colors came into the garden. 
And it is great to enjoy!

Cette semaine, les couleurs sont arrivées dans le jardin.
Et c'est super de pouvoir en profiter!







And about knit, I made my choice of colours.

Et coté tricot, j'ai fait mon choix de couleurs.


Ta-dah!!!!
Two new dolls.
One makes me think of Fall and the other one makes me think of spring.

Et Voilà!!!
Deux nouvelles poupées.
Une pour l'automne et une pour le printemps.



And I love the choice of wood buttons.

Et j'aime vraiment mon choix de boutons en bois.



Have a great and beautiful week end.

Passez un beau week end.

Miss. xx

1 commentaire:

  1. Adorable little dolls. My, my they're so cute. It's a great time to enjoy the garden. You're blooms are so pretty. Don't you just love Spring?
    xx Beca

    RépondreEffacer

Please leave a comment, I appreciate to know what You think of my blog.
Your comments are precious to me.
And Come back visiting again.......
Miss xx